Description of Parents Gateway
Parents Gateway is an initiative by MOE to enable parents with SingPass to interact with schools more conveniently on administrative matters. Parents will also be able to use this app to stay updated on school’s programme and activities.
The mobile app is currently only available for mainstream Primary schools, Secondary schools and Junior Colleges/Centralised Institute.
We appreciate if you can share with us your feedback to help MOE enhance and improve the experience, benefiting more parents in future.
- Samsung S7 on Android 6 and 7 is known to have compatibility issues. To use Parents Gateway, please upgrade to Android 8
- Enhanced security measures have been put in place for rooted devices. The security measures is known to block apps such as Lucky Patcher and Rom Manager.
Uninstalling these apps will enable you to use the Parents Gateway app.
- No or inconsistent notifications received by Oppo and Huawei devices. This is due to battery optimisation configurations set by manufacturer.
- If you choose to log out of Parents Gateway, you will stop receiving notifications for new announcements and consent forms until your next log-in.
- The Parents Gateway app uses SingPass to identify parents of students in MOE schools. SingPass is only used to identify and authenticate the parent. The SingPass ID and the password will not be stored in the app. Upon successful authentication, the connection to SingPass will be terminated and the login will henceforth be managed by the Parents Gateway app. There is no risk of SingPass credentials being stolen if a user stays logged in.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.